Washington, DC (Headquarters)
KGP design studio
1777 Church Street NW
Washington, DC 20036 USA
KGP design studio
2534 Akepa St.
Pearl City, HI 96782 USA
KGP design studio
G/F Adamson Center
121 Alfara St.
1227 Makati City, RP
KGP is always seeking to meet talented professionals to join our team. If you are interested in employment at KGP then please submit a cover letter, resume and sample portfolio combined in one (1) PDF file. Indicate salary requirements and eligibility to work in the USA in your cover letter. Attention cover letter to “HR Manager”. Email to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
KGP design studio is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Immediate full-time positions for Architects Urban Designers
KGP is an Urban Design Architecture firm located in DC, that focuses on the public realm as well as transportation. We are passionate about our role in the transformation taking place as urban areas step up to the current challenges. We are looking for team members to join us and share these goals. Small but impactful, KGP is changing the way we move in, around and experience DC and the region producing facilities such as: major urban spaces/corridors, transit and rail stations, active mobility facilities, TOD plans, and bridges.
Positions for Urban Designers/Architects are immediately open for applicants with the following experience:
Expertise and Abilities
- Three years minimum professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture required, Master’s degree a plus.
- Extensive professional Revit Architecture experience, Microsoft Office experience required.
- Rhino 3D, Grasshopper, Lumion, Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus.
- Management of projects, construction administration, writing skills for reports and proposals.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and experience in coordinating with architectural team, clients, consultants, and contractors.
- Architect license and LEED accreditation a plus.
- Participate in design and production using Revit BIM as well as coordinate production of architectural documents and specifications.
- Design, Production, Management of Urban Design of large and small public realm projects such as: Infrastructure/Station Planning and Design, Urban Corridor Plan, Pedestrian and Active Mobility Facilities.
- Design, Production, Management of Architectural and Urban Design projects such as: a major intermodal station, station design (commuter, light rail, BRT and heavy rail) and bridge design.
- Progress the project’s vision by leading and collaborating with team members, client, public agencies, and stakeholders, with graphically and verbally clear concise communication and presentations.
- Manage the development of projects from concept to construction documentation with a balance of design as well as technical expertise.
Contact us to explore your future at KGP: firstname.lastname@example.org
KGP believes that the best way to advance the architectural profession is to help the development of the next generation of architects. We provide paid internships with flexible schedules to architecture students to allow aspiring architects to excel in their academic endeavors while exposing them to an immersive experience in the professional environment.
If you are interested in an internship at KGP then please submit a cover letter, resume and sample portfolio combined in one (1) PDF file. Attention cover letter to “HR Manager”. Email to email@example.com. Only candidates that meet our criteria may be contacted. No phone calls please.